Buying Eye Drops For Dry Eyes? Know The Syndrome Deeply To Choose The Right One
If you are suffering from the dry eye syndrome, you must be planning to buy one of the OTC (Over-the-counter) eye drops to treat your eyes. As there are plenty of them in the market which may provide you relief depending on the severity of the problem, you need to know about the syndrome deeply. It will help you in the selection of the right eye drops for dry eyes.
What is dry eye syndrome?
Dry eye syndrome is a condition that affects the tear system of the eyes. It arises due to an issue with the quality or quantity of the tears and may be a combination of both of these.
The syndrome can happen to people of all ages and can vary in the severity. The mild stage of the syndrome can be effectively treated by artificial tears, ointment or eye drops for dry eyes, while the person will need to undergo surgery in the case condition is severe.
Symptoms of Dry Eyes
- A burning or stinging sensation in the eyes
- Stringy charges from one or more eyes
- Large variations in the quantity of the tears at different times
- Redness, swelling and pain in the eyes
- Contact lenses are never comfortable
- Eyes feel tired
- A feeling of heaviness in the eyes
- Blurred vision
- Inability to produce tears while crying
- Difficulty in visual concentration
Causes of Dry Eyes
- Watery eyes
- Poor quantity or poor quality of the tears
- Longer use of contact lens
- Environmental factors
- Medical problems like Sjogren’s Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Collagen Vascular Disease, Dry Tear Film, Acne Rosacea and more.
One needs to find out and understand the reasons specific to him/her so that he can choose the right eye drops for dry eyes.
However, if you are looking for a reliable and safe eye drops for treating the dryness in your eyes, NACDrops would be the perfect choice for you among all the OTC eye drops. You will feel the difference in just a few days. Also, it will help you in improving vision and color perception. To purchase or know more about NACDrops, you can visit http://www.nacdrops.com/.